Monday, August 22, 2022

Like, really

 Let’s just take a minute to express how bad the school system is right now. If you live in a small town you might as well just prepare for it to even be worse. Our school system says one thing and then does another. Honestly my youngest daughter has always been on the struggle bus with math, the more classes she has in math the more she gives up. Last year we done what we needed to do so she would be done with math, then we were told she would have to take one at least. Okay, fine… now she is also in one that I see no way can be achieved and that breaks my heart. Let’s set our kids up for failure and then get mad because they dislike school and refuse to move further with their education. Sadly our school cannot even get all of the kids in drivers ed within a four years time. I am unhappy that after this year i will have an empty nest but boy oh boy I will be sooo happy to be done with the school system. Sadly I know in a few years my daughters will be going through the same nonsense, then they will see why good old mom ranted at the school so much. 

I think this will just be my rant blog on everything that gets under my skin… nope this will just be a life blog! 

What has been the hardest thing that you have dealt with in the system? Has it been easy peasy? Or are you just as ready as I am to have it over? 

Through me a comment and have a wonderful evening……..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Worth

 Self worth… thats a hard one to talk about. Why? Why is hard to talk about? What is even harder is the fact that so many people are searchi...