Sunday, September 4, 2022

Rescue

 What an evening, out to eat with my hunni and then watched the sunset. It was beautiful colors of pinks and reds, my favorite. Ten years this month with a man who is really a man. Someone who loves his family and has been a father to mine and my ex husbands girls. Sadly but thankfully he stepped up where my ex stepped down, well he had always been down.. so there’s that! Came home in time to hear my rescue squirrel screaming for milk. It seems so rewarding to nursemaid a creature back to health and watch them bloom into their own little beings. However the time has come that I will need to send him to a rescue, we both have grown attached to each other. That is such a no no when you take in wildlife but it can be hard to ignore them with all of their cuteness overload. My bad! 

So he will be taken to a rescue that has done this for years and knows how to let the wild stay wild. I would love to say that the next time I refuse to allow any attachment but I have said that time and time again. It’s a lie lol! Lies…. I cannot help myself! 

As for now I am going to enjoy him tonight and part of the day tomorrow and then have some family time before it is back to work Tuesday. I love these four day weekends because it means we go back to a three day work week. 

Help a girl, do I want to see Reba for my birthday next month or go to the beach for the fifth time this year. Hard decision! I am so ready to say that I am taking a trip to West Virginia and not the other way around. I surly will not visit this state as much as I do the ocean though. Fishing and hunting is all that this state has going for it, beauty here and there if you do not get sunk into the many potholes along the way. 

Well reflection and rant over! Have a wonderful day tomorrow and be safe! Nothing is worth walking your last day on earth over carelessness. Until next time….

No comments:

Post a Comment

Worth

 Self worth… thats a hard one to talk about. Why? Why is hard to talk about? What is even harder is the fact that so many people are searchi...