Tuesday, July 12, 2011

All that I shall ask of thee

All that I shall ask of thee is to be true and loving only
to me.I ponder in the stillness of night and wonder what
shall become of our lives.

I shudder at each step you take coming toward me as I
slowly wake. I can feel my heart pitter patter as you
lay your hand lovingly against my body.

My legs start to tremble and my hands begin to shake,
this is what I have been dreaming of, to feel your
breath softly against my neck and to taste the lust
that comes from your sweet lips.

All I shall ask of thee is to be true and loving only
to me.Make no mistake in the light of dawn for I
cannot take anymore heartache as I listen to another
meaningless song.

I open my eyes as you fade away leaving through the
window in which you had came. I race to the window
and move the curtains aside and yell out to you in
one more heart wrenching cry, all that I ask of thee
is to be true and loving only to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Worth

 Self worth… thats a hard one to talk about. Why? Why is hard to talk about? What is even harder is the fact that so many people are searchi...