Friday, July 15, 2011

bring me fear and pain

Bring me fear, bring me pain,bring me
anything that will make me feel again.

Give me your heart, tell me your dreams
let me see your soul and all that it feels.

If you needed me yesterday then need me
today, my love is not one that will ever stray.

Be my friend today and be my friend tomorrow
let our friendship not be one of sorrow.
My friendship is not one you can pick and chose
to want only when you are feeling blue because
there are times when I need you too!

Give me your heart, give me your soul our love
is one yet to be unfolded. Tell me your wishes
tell me your dreams, I will do anything that you
need.

Bring me fear, bring me pain all I want is to feel
again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Worth

 Self worth… thats a hard one to talk about. Why? Why is hard to talk about? What is even harder is the fact that so many people are searchi...