Saturday, July 23, 2011

Maybe one day

Leave me not to feel despair,
beg me not to go away but give
me your life that needs me so,
even though your mind sees it
not,our hearts cannot be apart.

Your treading on a path that will
not bring you the true happiness
you so desire always worried about
the outcome that you yet cannot see.

You give yourself to what everyone
else wants never realizing they care
not of your own heart and of what it
truly needs to make your life something
other than an hopeless dream.

You live your life for other people
never doing what you wish for the most,
always punishing yourself for the wrong
you think you have done not realizing
even you deserve true love and a happiness
you cannot find with anyone else but
"the one".

You fight a battle within yourself making
your life one of your own made hell.You deny
yourself of all happiness no matter what the
cost may be to you.

You know I speak the truth in all that I say
so I have only one question for you so please
answer me.When will your own life be one that
you try to please?

I guess this we will have to see,I guess maybe
you will one day live for yourself and all of
your dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Worth

 Self worth… thats a hard one to talk about. Why? Why is hard to talk about? What is even harder is the fact that so many people are searchi...