Friday, August 12, 2011

All I ever need

Fingertip traces slowly lingering down my body,
as he gently outlines me with his tender touch
leaving me with the wanting of so much more
pleasures, making me ache and asking for so much
more than he has already bestowed upon me.

Wanting glances shining from his eyes telling
me he feels the same pleasures underneath his
cool and calm disguise. I can feel his heart as
it beats wildly against my skin, a longing that
we both desire to feel over and over again.

My legs shake from the mere thought of being
held in his arms, as he takes his fingers tracing
them around to the back of my neck leaving a
shiver wherever they may roam. I melt against
his body feeling his heat against mine, so many
feelings we share cannot be denied.

Loving words being whispered into my ear as
he pats his heart and says, there was never
anything to fear, for you have always been right
here. As the tears started to trickle down my face,
I knew right then in my heart he was here to
stay for his tender touches and loving words
are all that I shall ever need.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Worth

 Self worth… thats a hard one to talk about. Why? Why is hard to talk about? What is even harder is the fact that so many people are searchi...