Saturday, August 20, 2011

Falling tears

Tears falling from my eyes hitting my face, sounds of my cries being heard only to my ears as I ponder why life has betrayed me so. My heart whimpers for the one that I hold so dear as my soul beckons for me to rest so she can feel him close to her, making sure she sheds no tears, while they are together she can be at peace.

Tears falling from my eyes as I gulp in whats left of my air, crying until I can shed not another tear. Heartbreaking songs playing on my radio, remembering the times you held me so close. I cannot bare another heartbreak as this feeling as if my life's strength has been swallowed in a swirling obis. Searching for you in my dreams, that is the only place I see your loving grace.

Tears falling from my eyes, o how I wish to wilt away as the flowers do on the cold fall days. How I wish that I could wake from this dream and see you lying in the bed next to me. Tears falling from my eyes, feeling nothing but pain as I walk away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Worth

 Self worth… thats a hard one to talk about. Why? Why is hard to talk about? What is even harder is the fact that so many people are searchi...