Saturday, August 20, 2011

Surrendering my trust

Surrendering my kisses to your perfect lips is so easily to do. Surrendering my body to your sweet embrace, there is nothing I would rather do. Surrendering my hopes and dreams to you gives me all the joys and pleasures in this world. Surrendering my mind to yours is something that you can just do, knowing me so fully and through and through. Surrendering my soul to yours fills me up with a love I could find no where else. Surrendering my trust is something that I cannot do, for that has been broken so many times over and over and my heart worries of the hurt and that it shall fall once again in your sweet embrace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Worth

 Self worth… thats a hard one to talk about. Why? Why is hard to talk about? What is even harder is the fact that so many people are searchi...