Thursday, August 18, 2011

The picture on my desk

The picture on my desk

Inflicted pain on this heart of mine reminds me of all the miles we share apart,traces of shadows
still lingering in the corners reminding me of what was lost between us. A single teardrop falls from my eye as I look at the picture that is still placed on my desk, you are still the strength that binds me to living such a life that I sometimes cannot help but to detest, but yet other times I can see all that I have and feel so very blessed. In my heartache I can now see so much more clearly that you have and always will be here for me. As I take baby steps back into my life I look once again at the picture on my desk and smile a smile that has never been so bright. I know that one day we will have the dreams that we made but until then I am the only one that can save me..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Worth

 Self worth… thats a hard one to talk about. Why? Why is hard to talk about? What is even harder is the fact that so many people are searchi...