Friday, August 26, 2011

Relentless words


Words seem to always be on my mind,
an relentless hold on me until it is released
into a perfect rhyme or something else to
my divine...thoughts racing through my head
never to let me rest! My dreams are overtaken
by the things I wish to write, for some reason
not coming together when I turn on my light.
A frustration takes me away, what were the
words I wanted to say? Hours on end wanting
to shut off my thoughts, swirling around my head,
won't my mind ever stop? Thoughts racing around
my mind, what shall I write about this time? Thoughts
as always never to stop, it is once again time to grab
a pen and start to jot..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Worth

 Self worth… thats a hard one to talk about. Why? Why is hard to talk about? What is even harder is the fact that so many people are searchi...