Monday, August 15, 2011

Sleeping smiles

Laying there looking so sweet,
hair falling in your face as you
sleep dreaming of childhood things.
Seeing your lips as they curl in a
smile bringing a smile of my own.
Hearing a whimper as you sleep,
making me worry of what you see in
your dream. Pushing your hair back
as I kiss your little cheek telling
you everything is okay it was just a
dream, watching you drift back to sleep.
regretting any argument we may of had that
day as I watch your sweetness as you sleep.
Wanting to keep you young, I never want you
to be out on your own. I may be being selfish
but to ever see you get hurt just kills me.
I watch you as you sleep and hold you closely
to me, in hopes you will never leave me. A
smile once again touches your face as I give you
another loving embrace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Worth

 Self worth… thats a hard one to talk about. Why? Why is hard to talk about? What is even harder is the fact that so many people are searchi...