Saturday, September 10, 2011

Heaven sent

Heaven sent, tranquility sets in for the first time I am not hidden inside with tremors.Trust in you as I have not often done, feeling like we are truly happy as one. Peaceful moments shared together, my lovers embrace I long to feel against my skin. Missing you when you are away, longing to see your beautiful face. Shimmering lights flickering from your eyes, what he wants not being disguised. A truce made to give into each others needs,only being together can we fulfill and please. Arms and hands racing to feel the other,loving the taste and pleasures we can always discover in the arms of the other. Heat rises from our bodies, temperatures flare from your every touch. Give each other what we need only together can our hearts and bodies be completely pleased.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Worth

 Self worth… thats a hard one to talk about. Why? Why is hard to talk about? What is even harder is the fact that so many people are searchi...