Thursday, September 8, 2011

A love never to be defined

I remember everything you ever said to me!
my heart cannot breath it is in such disbelief.
I fear I will never feel for another as I do you,
our love was one that we waited for many a years.
I try to say goodbye to you, but the tears fall
just from the thought of loving anyone but you.
I try so hard to move on, but it never fails
thoughts of you are brought on or the melody
of our favorite songs plays in my heart you have
always stayed.

I try to understand why things worked out the way
they did, knowing you as no other could. I knew
you were just in love with me as I you. Why stay
in a hopeless life? why do all you said you would
not? why live as a half of a person? knowing with me
you could of been whole. I try to think I had been
played but I know that is not so, your kisses told
me what was the truth, I miss them but not as much
as you.

I try to move on, I try to laugh I even fake I can
love again but in my heart there could never be
another as you.. one of a kind someone true in my
dreams that could only be you. A true love never to
be found again, waiting for you to comprehend. I can
feel you in my heart, I know when life is at it's
harshest, I feel when you feel life is nothing more
but hopeless. A love like that can never be defined,
a love like that use to be mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Worth

 Self worth… thats a hard one to talk about. Why? Why is hard to talk about? What is even harder is the fact that so many people are searchi...