Friday, September 16, 2011

Tranquility

Tranquility sets in thinking of my life and everywhere it has taken me, made to be strong but losing site of my strength as the years have gone by. Feeling like life put me here to hurt and not to trust a soul for the knowledge they can not be trusted no matter how much I thought life had finally proven me wrong. Go forward just to be knocked back again in a deeper hole one that I knew life wanted me to stay in. Tears of frustration and hurt start to pour from my heart, wishing I had never let him in and never learned to trust again. Hiding from life was what I done best, I had high walls built to never let anyone in. I built walls around my heart to save it from heartache never wanting to feel again knowing all men had to be fake. Now my smiles are once again fake, putting them up hiding all of my fears and pain. Never again will I give another a chance to hurt me, never again will I let my heart feel. I will once again learn to not feel, I will hide behind my very own made veil. I am closed off again never to tell another dream or secret, never will I give a man a chance to destroy me again. This is the only way I can once again find my strength, this is the only way I can really feel tranquility.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Worth

 Self worth… thats a hard one to talk about. Why? Why is hard to talk about? What is even harder is the fact that so many people are searchi...