Wednesday, October 12, 2011

The fine Rhyme

I am a poet and most
of you already know it.
I am a rhymer no matter
how hard I try the words
I say will always rhyme,
but that's just fine.

I am a lover, some of you
may have already discovered.
I have sex appeal, I can make
any man give a purring squeal.

I believe in soul mates, but
make no mistake they can be
fake.

I am a mother, this is my
first love, a child in my hands,
at least this was given to me by
my ex old man.

I go to school and no it is not
all that cool I would rather go
out and play some rocking pool.

I am a want to be artist, I have
a lot I want to try, but I am learning
as the days go slowly by.

I may disappear no one to see me
here, but always remember in my
heart you all always appear.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Worth

 Self worth… thats a hard one to talk about. Why? Why is hard to talk about? What is even harder is the fact that so many people are searchi...