Tuesday, October 11, 2011

I still believe

I still believe in soul mates I still believe in true love, My heart is still the same and no one can change that.I have been through heartaches, I have been through unbearable pain, but my heart will love again.

It may take time, it may be awhile but my heart deserves the one man that will be my whole world and be only mine. I may cry for a love lost, my heart torn to shreds like un-watered moss, but in time all my tears will dissolve like the rain the sun has shined upon.

I may wish upon a star tonight, for the love that felt so right. I may beg to god to make it right, to show me the reasons he never fought the fight.I may ask a million things and may dream a million dreams, I am a emotional mess and I won't deny this. But I am a believer of a greater love that is just waiting to be found by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Worth

 Self worth… thats a hard one to talk about. Why? Why is hard to talk about? What is even harder is the fact that so many people are searchi...