Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Lovers eternally ( written by Bathsheba Dailey and Poet Shi)

Where have you been my whole life?
My heart has never felt so right, your
kisses are to die for, my heart can now
see what it has been missing.

In your arms I am free, in your heart I will
always want to be. I have never felt so loved,
you fit me like the perfect glove. Sent to me
I am sure from the heavens above.

Kiss me as you walk out my door, tell me I am
always the one you will adore. Show me passions
grace, in your heart will always be my place.

Lovers eternally... It's the way we connect, two souls
beating to the same rhythm, the rhythm of our heart,
we will always be together, weather whatever problems
come into our lives.

The dynamic duo you and I, I'm eternally yours till the
end of time, till the rivers dry, till a new sunrise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Worth

 Self worth… thats a hard one to talk about. Why? Why is hard to talk about? What is even harder is the fact that so many people are searchi...