Sunday, November 13, 2011

Happy memories

So long I have sat in the dark remembering everything we were and all that we shared. So badly wanting back the one who always had that tender word that could always make my heart flutter,and wishing for so much more.

Sitting with the one who has always made me a better person, loving everything about him, not wanting him to change in anyway. For the first time in forever I can smile,a real smile not made up of lies. No more disguise,my heart to flutter again as I look into his beautiful eyes.

Something to play on my mind though, torturing the happiness I can only find with him, am I really the one he wishing to find. A terror touches my heart as my soul once again feels torn apart,a tear
is to leave my eyes in a hopelessness my life always seems to find.

My love truer than it has ever been, my heart wanting the one who has always been my best friend.How can I tell what is true or not, when my mind is closed off to my hearts desire.I sit and wonder so many things, my heart to cry a million tears, hoping this is the beginning of many happy memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Worth

 Self worth… thats a hard one to talk about. Why? Why is hard to talk about? What is even harder is the fact that so many people are searchi...