Friday, January 6, 2012

Burning pain

I know how I must seem,
cold and dark, my soul to
burn for all of eternity.

I spit my words of fire,I
show no loving desire to
be anything but a dark
seed just waiting to expire
sinfully.

I play my games! I tell you
that I feel no pain,walking
in a fire my mind completely
insane.

This is just one part of me,
some of you have already
seen that I hide behind the
words of what I am feeling.

My veins are not see through
they bleed blood just like you.
I have a heart that beats one,
two,three!even if it cannot be
felt or seen!

I leave you with just one thought
to play on your mind,I could be
the other side of you,that you try
to hide!

I may be just a little crazy or even
a bit insane,but these are only the
words that you hear when I am
in the most pain..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Worth

 Self worth… thats a hard one to talk about. Why? Why is hard to talk about? What is even harder is the fact that so many people are searchi...