Saturday, January 7, 2012

A note to my poetry family, I have many different kinds of writings and they all come from my heart whether dark, loving or an hurting heart. I love to write about anything and everything and I feel very blessed that I have so many people coming back for more of my words. This month my first poetry book will be out called (Hearts and Souls poetry) and within the next few months (The story behind Hearts and Souls poetry) will also be released followed by another poetry book called (The other side of my heart) then to be followed by (The dark side of the heart). I hope everyone enjoys and purchases my books. I have many many poems in these books that are not here on my blog to be read. Remember my motto is ~ A NEW BEGINNING IS BETTER THAN AN OLD ENDING~ Life gives us stories to be told and mine are through the poetry that I write! Much love to everyone and make the new year be all that you have ever wished for your life, we only have one life to live so get to living it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Worth

 Self worth… thats a hard one to talk about. Why? Why is hard to talk about? What is even harder is the fact that so many people are searchi...