Wednesday, January 11, 2012

I feel you

I can feel him watching me through
the window of the screen.My heart
cries out still at times for the one
who tricked me into believing.

I have taken a vow to move on with
my life,But I will always miss the
words that to my ears sounded right.

I can feel his heart still today,it
is crying out begging me to forgive
him for all of my pain,mine to do the
same.

We could not make it work,but we will
always be the best friends that only
we could be.No one to really know the
secrets that we will always keep.

You are always in my heart and you will
be there until the world finally tares
are bond apart.I am sorry for all of your
pain,I no longer blame.

I forgive what you reeked down on me,
I know in your heart you are sorry just
like me.Live happily and dream your dreams,
you deserve nothing less than to achieve
everything that you were meant to be.

Goodbye

No comments:

Post a Comment

Worth

 Self worth… thats a hard one to talk about. Why? Why is hard to talk about? What is even harder is the fact that so many people are searchi...