Thursday, January 12, 2012

Un-covered

There are words I want to say
but my heart keeps them all
locked up tight and at bay.

There are dreams I want to
live but I cannot let myself
once again be hurt,never to
forgive!

There are thoughts I want to
share but my mind won't let
me crack them open like an
peanut shell,left unprotected
and bare.

There are boulders I want to
move ,but if I do will there be
any use?

There are things in life I want
to find,but my heart is closed
off by these walls that seem to
high to climb.

There are so many things that
may never be found by me,my
life being one that not even I
wish to seek.

There are mysteries in life that
we all want to un-cover,these
are the things that will always
leave us alone to cower .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Worth

 Self worth… thats a hard one to talk about. Why? Why is hard to talk about? What is even harder is the fact that so many people are searchi...