Thursday, January 19, 2012

I miss the good ol days

There's not much I can really say about
the music we hear on the radio today.I
am a country girl all the way, but even
the new hank has lost his way.

I want to hear about the love of younger
days, Johnny and June made us laugh when
they sang times a wasting,she sure did make
him walk the line.

Patsy cline and Loretta Lynn everyone thought
they hated each other but they were the best
of friends singing their pure country hearts
away,nothing like these girls today.

I can remember when Garth loved to sing,but that
was before Trisha stoled him away,at home he twiddles
his thumbs looking at his guitar he is no longer
allowed to play.What a shameless waste!

Paycheck playing old violin still gets me today,his
words fall true for so many that sits in depression
everyday.Fancy was one of my favorites,I miss the
Reba who sang of true heartbreak and not of all the
mistakes that women make.

I miss all of the true country stars who has now stood
aside to let a bunch of fakes take their places,country
music is doomed and will never be the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Worth

 Self worth… thats a hard one to talk about. Why? Why is hard to talk about? What is even harder is the fact that so many people are searchi...