Friday, January 20, 2012

One and only me ( help to stop bulling in your schools )

I walk these halls feeling
the eyes on me, here they
come again ready to tease.

My grades get made fun of,
I am to smart to be a part
of the crowd.No one wants
me around!

My smile reaches my eyes,
why is it that my weight
is all that they can see?
The real me not found!

I go to church because I
love my lord,he is the one
who let me join the world.
I get made fun of though for
being a christian girl!

I wonder why we all cannot
just get along,it seems like
even the adults are bullies
and try to hurt the small.

From a child's eyes all that
I can see is torment and misery.
Wars to take place,another's
heart to break.Another life at
stake!

I will go to school now and be
the best that I can be and hope
this time you will look at me
with your heart and not what you
want your eyes to see.

I can only be myself and that is
all that I can be! If you give me
a chance you will see that I am the
perfect mold of me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Worth

 Self worth… thats a hard one to talk about. Why? Why is hard to talk about? What is even harder is the fact that so many people are searchi...