Wednesday, January 25, 2012

A left alone child

Why do you let that child in your
home?She has taught your own so
much wrong!That is why she has
been left alone.

Why do you risk this theft in the
night? She deserves nothing in life!
That is why she has been left alone!

Don't let her in,run her off,she is
to full of sin.She cannot be helped!
That is why she has been left alone!

Look at her father,look at her mother!
and have you ever meant any of her sinful
brothers?That is why she has been left
alone!

She deserves to be no more than what
she has been given,her life was in the
stars already written!That is why she
has been left alone!

Why do I let her in my home?Why do I
feed the child who does not even have
a crumb?Why do I tell her I love her
just as much as my own?Why do I risk
losing everything that I own?

Because she was left alone!I have been
in her footsteps,I was left alone!I never
knew what love was until fourteen years
old, that is why I will not leave her
alone!

That is what love really means,that is
what I learned when I was seen,for the
child that had always been left alone
only dream of what love could be,if
felt for me!

Why does she walk through my door at
all hours of a night?why do I feed a
child who has never been treated right?
She was left alone,with no real home!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Worth

 Self worth… thats a hard one to talk about. Why? Why is hard to talk about? What is even harder is the fact that so many people are searchi...