Wednesday, January 25, 2012

All of gods children

I think of God and what his plans are
for us, I do not cross the threshold
like I done years ago but our savoir
is always in my heart where he belongs.

I look around me at people running
around believing they are better than
those who read their bible only at home,
I wonder then where they are when so many
children go without so much as even any
kind of hope.

No love, No true home,just the streets
to roam.Crying out for help,turned away
without so much as a second glance.They
beg for love,something so easily to give!
They are not even worth any of this,what
God preached so powerfully for us to give!

Call them bad,they are just sad!Tell them
they are not any good,they just want to be
understood!Turn your backs on them,they are
driven to sin!Turn your eyes from them and
pretend you do not see,they are stealing and
begging because they just want to eat!

We will now turn our backs on the children
God so loved!Because they are not any longer
worth the blood his son spilled for us!We will
let them wander on the streets begging to eat
and a warm place to sleep as we talk about
their bad seed!because we are to blind to see,
they are dependent only on you on me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Worth

 Self worth… thats a hard one to talk about. Why? Why is hard to talk about? What is even harder is the fact that so many people are searchi...