Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Dreams to come true

You are all that I have ever
dreamed, I have been looking
for the perfect one to fit me
for so very long I had almost
given up.And there you were!

I was blinded at first,my fear
of feeling anything was holding
me forever back!I opened my eyes
and this I will never regret!

My pulse runs high on the mere
thought of you taking me in your
arms,holding me tenderly from harm.
A tear is falling from my eyes,just
these words to you makes me feel
so very alive.

A dream to come true when the world
felt like there was nothing left for
me but lonesomeness and a heart full
of wishes. The emptiness I had felt
has finally been pleasantly filled
with your sweet loving kisses.

No one could ever take your place!
Your smile and face are all I want
to see,your arms are all that I want
and need to feel alive and really me.

My dreams have finally come true!My
heart, mind and body only belongs to
you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Worth

 Self worth… thats a hard one to talk about. Why? Why is hard to talk about? What is even harder is the fact that so many people are searchi...