Monday, January 23, 2012

A perfect fit

My eyes are opened to a perfect
love affair,life seemed to elude
me before,leaving me in wonderment
of happy couples walking hand in
hand.You could feel their love
in the air!A perfect fit!

A smile has crept on my face that
has not been erased for so long now,
he makes me feel like I am a part
of him.A perfect fit!

My heart pitter patters at the
mere thought of him,knowing I am
the one he wants to love and share
his life's dreams with.A perfect fit!

He creeps into my sleep of a night,
my nightmares have finally taken a
flight where it belongs,in the past
to shallowly fall.A perfect fit!

Life has opened a door that has forever
been closed in my face,our love will
become stronger through out all of our
days.His face is all that I see,forever
loving him and all that he has shown me.
A perfect fit!

A perfect fit of hearts and minds,not
everything needs to be agreed upon.love
is in the air,my life no longer one of
despair and tears,no longer filled with
endless fears.A perfect fit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Worth

 Self worth… thats a hard one to talk about. Why? Why is hard to talk about? What is even harder is the fact that so many people are searchi...