Sunday, January 8, 2012

Mockery

He looks at me with hate
in his eyes, such a power
he cannot hide the blackness
of his heart from me.

His body is the shade of
gray, his skin is cold to
the touch.His hair turns
to dust!

His blood pours out unto
the floor leaving the tracks
of poison as he walks toward
me.

I tremble with fright,in my
eyes he can see the fear
that I cannot hide as he is
purposely coming closer.

I can see the mockery that
he does not ever try to hide
from me,he knows he has me
cornered in a hole that is now
deepening.

I fall backwards into the dark
ground that he now fills with
dirt to cover my body.He walks
away waiting for my demise.

I waken to the darkness and
climb from the black hole in
which he had bureid me.I have
died unnaturally.

Now I see why his eyes held so
much mockery,he had been waiting
for me.We walk the nights together
hand in hand,I am now a part of
the darklands.

I feel no pain,my blood pours to
the ground,the smell of poison
can be found by the tracks we
leave.You can see mockery in my
eyes,my soul is the only thing that
meants its demise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Worth

 Self worth… thats a hard one to talk about. Why? Why is hard to talk about? What is even harder is the fact that so many people are searchi...