Friday, February 24, 2012

Blessed

I love you just a little bit
more everyday even when I do
not express it with the words
that I feel but sometimes do
not say.

Our love has grown into something
more than the newness that we
had once before.It is not the
lack of loving you any less,it
is the comfort of knowing I have
been so blessed.

I still get numb lips when I
feel yours touch mine,I look
at your pictures all of the
time with a smile on my face.
I believe in my heart you are
my saving grace!

My love for you has just grown
more mature,even though when
you are around my stomach feels
like I am a silly school girl
meeting her first love that she
would die for.

You give me more of a reason
to live,enhancing my life with
the love you always give me.I
feel safe and secure in your
arms,I feel adored!

With all of this said always
remember that in your arms is
where I feel my best,loving
you never feels like a test
to be given. When with you
every day feels like heaven!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Worth

 Self worth… thats a hard one to talk about. Why? Why is hard to talk about? What is even harder is the fact that so many people are searchi...