Thursday, February 23, 2012

Rain drops on my roof

I feel the warmth of the sun
on my cheek as it shines its
perfection down on me.A rainbow
to the side,what a beauty the
rain can always un-hide.

Perfectly content as I sit with
a coffee cup in my hand,watching
as the sun is peaking in and out
of the clouds that can still be
found,with all of its might it
dries the earth with sunlight!

The sun has now taken all control,
the rain drops that were damping
the earth has evaporated into the
soil.Coffee cup in hand I walk into
the house,the rain starts once again,
this time I lay down on my bed to
enjoy its pounding sounds hitting my
roof.

I drift off into a peaceful sleep,even
the rain drops I guess can bring us
a perfect beauty!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Worth

 Self worth… thats a hard one to talk about. Why? Why is hard to talk about? What is even harder is the fact that so many people are searchi...