Thursday, February 23, 2012

Arms of comfort

I lay in your arms in
the comfort of your
strength,I feel safe
as you pull me closer
to you in your sleep.

A tingle running through
my body as you graze your
fingers up and down my
arm,just a loving jester
that I always find in your
arms.

I get lost in your smile,
the twinkle of your eyes
keeps me mesmerized.You
make me once again feel
so alive,revived!

I drift to sleep with a
smile on my face,in your
arms I have found the place
that I was bound to grace.

A perfect sleep I find in
the arms of the love I can
no longer deny,even in my
dreams your smile is always
there to find!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Worth

 Self worth… thats a hard one to talk about. Why? Why is hard to talk about? What is even harder is the fact that so many people are searchi...