Thursday, February 2, 2012

Words

My mind is crazed, not even I can
think of a word to say!I look around
and even listen to a song,but the
words are so bundled up they all
sound wrong.

My mind had grown weary,my heart
is so full it just wants to spend
every second and word on him! I
still see my dreams,but now they
are more of him and me.

Five girls who needs the best,my
words for now will need to rest!
I will be back for this I am sure,
but right now my life's happiness
rest in my families arms more.

A poets words will never go away,
but life can be gone tomorrow or
even today!I may back up just a
little bit,but be assured you will
always see the words I have written.

I am following my heart in so many
poems I have written,it is time I
once again start to live them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Worth

 Self worth… thats a hard one to talk about. Why? Why is hard to talk about? What is even harder is the fact that so many people are searchi...