Friday, March 16, 2012

A soulful dance

I am completely subdued by
a single touch that you lay
upon my body.My temperature
has risen from just the look
of the passion that I can
see from your eyes,on me
they stray with surprise.

I feel weak and silly in
your presence,like a mere
child that is for the first
time left in the dark. I
look up from half opened lids,
your body my eyes embark.

You gently take me by my hand
and lead me into a soulful
dance,my heart now to be in a
trance as I feel your eyes
still upon me I am left unbalanced
and your strength is all that
keeps me from dizzily falling
to my knees.

I am in wonderment of the
feelings that are surging
through me against my will,
you have taken me once again
by surprise because my feelings
are not normally ones that I
so easily spill.I feel fear but
yet a blissful thrill.

I have been overtaken by the
scent your body has to offer
me in anticipation of you
asking me to once again dance
with you to another song. I
feel safe within your arms that
surround me so strongly! We
were meant to be,heaven sent you
to me I am sure!My heart has opened
up like a door,my love to finally
feel free enough to soar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Worth

 Self worth… thats a hard one to talk about. Why? Why is hard to talk about? What is even harder is the fact that so many people are searchi...