Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Puzzle pieces

Oblivious to living
as nights go slowly
by. Searching for the
answers that will never
be found. Wanting life
to step away just for
a moment as perspective's
are found.

Screaming,stomping
feet as you plead!
What is next?what
lies in the horizon?
Does life go on?Is
there another half?
One not seen before
now!

Aggravation takes
hold as conflicts
resides in the pit
of my stomach,I hate
myself for what I
desire the most.

I try to convince
myself I do not want
what I need.I tell
myself love is all
I crave even though
I know I am not in
love with who I stay.

Why walk down tracks
that are not meant to
be threaded upon?Why
suffer through heartache
of the missing pieces,
when across the room
is the one you shall
always seek!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Worth

 Self worth… thats a hard one to talk about. Why? Why is hard to talk about? What is even harder is the fact that so many people are searchi...