Monday, August 27, 2012

Scent full of memories

Scent still lingers
on My flesh, memories
to never forget as
they find their place
upon my mind of softly
spoken past goodbyes.

I find allowance where
I should hide, I know
better but I am not
strong enough to abide
by my own mind of
warnings.

I fall when I say I
can stand, I cry
when I say never
again will that be
me! Never find
torments in what
should be forever
agreed upon.

I hate myself for
the tears that are
sure to fall and the
taste of salt finds
my lips where they
had finally dried
from long before.

I scream within my
grieving body for
walking the step
into hell where
heaven is to always
be found in the arms
of a life more grand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Worth

 Self worth… thats a hard one to talk about. Why? Why is hard to talk about? What is even harder is the fact that so many people are searchi...