Saturday, August 25, 2012

A thousand deaths

I find myself suffering
a thousand deaths that
so easily faces me once
again everyday that words
are not replaced by the
pen of an angels lips.

We tell stories that only
we can understand,missing
words found easily that
never need mentioned.Proper
just in the heart and soul
of the lost and remembered.

My thoughts swept away with
your memory!My mind a haven
for the feelings of a once
perfect feeling of combined
bodies and souls.Hearts never
left in the dark as they knew
the others inside and out.

In blissful harmony we danced
to lost loves and what could
of been with another but yet
safely in each others arms we
could ponder for we had no
rules to abide by and a better
understanding of what life at
one time held for us in our
broken hearts of loss.

I am spellbound to live in
this place that I know will
only bring unneeded heartbreak
as it always has but here I
am to stay forever lost in
your beautiful memory taking
chances that I know is no use
because fear riddles the mind
of the confused.

Songs of yesterday play loudly
within the crevices of my mind.
I fear and I want to run but
there is no head start when
you are left to tare away the
biggest part of your heart.I
stand still and find my strength
as life yet gives me another
dagger through my heart but
the seepage of lost feelings
bare no holds when life in you
is all the gives me a whole.

It is not fair and it is not
right to stray my mind back
into those unforgettable nights
but in your memory I am to never
win.The only thing that keeps
me breathing is the thought of
never with you being.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Worth

 Self worth… thats a hard one to talk about. Why? Why is hard to talk about? What is even harder is the fact that so many people are searchi...