Friday, August 24, 2012

Meet me where dreams come true

Meet me where the stars
fall upon the ground in
a shattering of blissful
energy,an earth-quaking
of life felt against the
force of the invisible
bodies of soul bound
lovers.

Meet me where the moon
tells us the story of
life where treasures
are to be found among
the living creatures
that sing their song
of grace and perfections
of the night.

Meet me where the sun
finds its way back
into the sky after it
has slept its weariness
away from the days
before,shining through
the branches of the
trees its heat can be
felt blissfully upon
our bodies.

Meet me where the ocean
sprays salt to our faces
to cover the tears of
loneliness that controls
the unknowns of tomorrow.
Crashing waves can be
heard hitting the rocks
of long ago creations of
God,beholding our spirits
for just a second telling
us where in life we belong.

Meet me where dreams
can always come true,
meet me in the arms
of you.Melt my body
to perfection in the
sound of your voice
and eagerness.

Meet me where love is
never missed,a kiss
to my lips to prove
this.On trembling
knees I beg,meet me
where the beginning
one day will end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Worth

 Self worth… thats a hard one to talk about. Why? Why is hard to talk about? What is even harder is the fact that so many people are searchi...