Thursday, August 23, 2012

Masquerades

Masquerades of fallen
faces prance the room
of make believe.Slow
wanderer in and out of
the circles looking and
seeking the perfect
mask that soon vanishes
behind the person who
wishes to be seen.

Soulful imperfections
of what is to be found
underneath is shockingly
nothing less than intoxicating
beauty just as they are.
Hoops to jump have lowered
their standards and easily
understood and crossed
with just a breathtaking
moment of surprise and
wanting.

Reformed to be all that
is wanted and never caring
of what may be expected
or returned.Just two
beings left to yearn,
understanding life and
all the lessons soon to
be learned throughout
lost days of depression.

Mysterious reflections
search for shadows where
none hides for just a
lovely fraction of what
we so deem to call life.
Heaven so easily to see
and feel in the arms of
securities long ago
devoured upon the crossings
of tormented bridges
frowned upon.

Blessings of the mask
are created to cover
untruths that I wish
to hold as my own until
revived by the life that
one day may hold and
command my throne of
insecurities,which I so
desperately wish to
sink in the ocean of
new beginnings.

Forcefully I am for
now to swallow the
sour scent of living
without a soul to
carve into another's
as I breathe in my
hopeless happiness.
I work toward my own
failures,finding
myself lost in a
room full of masquerade.

Teasingly I search
for the mask that
one day will complete
me!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Worth

 Self worth… thats a hard one to talk about. Why? Why is hard to talk about? What is even harder is the fact that so many people are searchi...