Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Silent stories

I love you more than
life itself, the scent
from your presence is
like the air that needs
to be inhaled to exist
in this life that some
think is a game of lost
and found.

The creases on your
face tells a thousand
stories that need to be
heard from lips to the
ears of the only one
who really ever cared.

I tell myself this is
not going to get me down
as I am enlightened to
enjoy what is brought
forward even if just for
another second in the day.

I warn my heart to stop
the pitter patter it so
loudly speaks knowing so
easily it will be taken
away from me.I am smart
enough to tell myself no
but to weak to listen up
close.

I love you more than any
written word could explain,
in my mind though I know
you understand as you walk
the thoughts that only you
can hear.I ponder away my
degrees of fear and walk
where I am needed even if
just for a moment in lost
time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Worth

 Self worth… thats a hard one to talk about. Why? Why is hard to talk about? What is even harder is the fact that so many people are searchi...