Thursday, August 30, 2012

Time bomb

Camouflage grenades
explode behind my
heart telling me
that the time has
come to wipe the
wounds clean and
find the battlefield
clear of war and
useless battles
never won.

Opening of eyes tell
me that love comes
swiftly in and out
of my life just to
stop me from living
and breathing for
another second of
hopes and dreams
that disappear in
the gloom of nightfall
where nightmares and
lonesomeness are to
always be found.

Refusal of selfish
hearts and souls
calm my mind just
for a moment before
I see in the rear view
mirror of time that
this is a place of
well traveled roads
that never led to the
destination of home.

Blinded by spots of
curves the night
consumes me and leads
me to more sands of
swallowed pride that
only I must live in
waiting for the rope
to find it's place in
my grasp again to lift
me from.

Fallen for the devils
sweet words of lost
time I see heaven for
what it must be. A
picture of perfect
that will trick the
eye of the heart.Time
stands still lost in
sought-en out things
that fall just shy of
apart.

Meaningful things to
only myself,I bring
on my own pain of hell
searching for what
should find me.Losing
myself in the world
of forgotten I find my
own truth in tears shed.

Walking back to hands
of the ill just to
lead me once again
astray from deeper
caresses of thrill
that only the song
of true can solve
and spill into my
ears of wanting.I
betray myself with
wishes that fall on
a broken star,shines
just bright enough
but yet to far to
hear my plea.

A glistening of
never hits me off
guard in the waking
of time like a bomb
that finally found
it's mark.Wounds
re-opened leak the
feelings of past
deaths as I now
alone walk the dark.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Worth

 Self worth… thats a hard one to talk about. Why? Why is hard to talk about? What is even harder is the fact that so many people are searchi...