Saturday, September 8, 2012

Unguarded hearts

My mind frequents the
story of old tales of
lost hope and demands
of a past life that has
so many times been put
to rest.

Feverish body waits
patiently for the kisses
of pleasurable release
and fulfillment.Anger
bares no mercy when
thoughts of games
played comes to mind.

Weakness always finds
me in the dark waiting
sorrowfully for my
strength to be found
once again in words
of empowerment and a
see through heart.

A Blanket covers me
slowly as I feel the
lullaby of sweet kisses
tickling my heaving
breast leaving fiery
heat along the path
to success.

My dreams are filled
with desires that are
made to wait for his
fierce touches that
only my body will
forever crave and
savor.

I am left unguarded
as I allow my heart
to swallow in his
presence and eager
words once again.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Worth

 Self worth… thats a hard one to talk about. Why? Why is hard to talk about? What is even harder is the fact that so many people are searchi...