Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Shade of blue

It is true this heart I beat
has always been for you,it has
turned a shade of blue as it
beats to a new tune.

My heartbeat weakens as it has
to endure another day without
you, taking breathless beats
just enough to get me through
to a new day that I would rather
share with you.

As each day passes a new heartbreak
shall come, everyday without you here
makes me go a little bit more numb.

My heart cries out to yours,I still
feel that our love is true.I will never
give up in believing that it should of
always been me and you.To much has
been said and to much has been done,
but in the end a heart can lie none.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Worth

 Self worth… thats a hard one to talk about. Why? Why is hard to talk about? What is even harder is the fact that so many people are searchi...