Friday, August 19, 2011

Sun rays

Touch of sun rays sparkling in the water making for a day of great romance. Picnic basket laid on the grass not being touched,for it is all but forgotten in your sweet embrace. The sun is falling behind the trees as it wants to rest for the night leaving beautiful colors in the sky. The moon is making way to meet the stars that are glittering the sky, they seem to be blinking just for us. A coolness touching our bodies as it leaves the water, you wrap me tight in your powerful arms warming my skin from the nights lingering chill. A light kiss to my lips that I can barely feel but the taste of it leaves me now with a warming thrill. We sit hours by the sparkling water, laying on our backs no need for a blanket as my head rest on your shoulder. We now watch as the moon and stars retreat behind the trees once again making way for the sun and its ever loving summer beams, hitting the water now as we fall into a peaceful sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Worth

 Self worth… thats a hard one to talk about. Why? Why is hard to talk about? What is even harder is the fact that so many people are searchi...