Sunday, September 4, 2011

Holder of my heart

You hold my heart in the palm of your hand, bleeding out for all to see. Uncontrollable beats as you watch in disbelief, not realizing you meant so much to me. Tear drops falling on my pillow,wondering what had happened to make you go. Not believing the words that were said, knowing we belong until the day we lay down in our graves. Searching the Heavens above for each other, we could never live here or there without each others love. Tell me one more time make me believe your lies. Tell me why you left once again, my heart in your hands. The holder of my heart, the second half to my soul.Tell me dear why did you have to go, and when will you let the grasp on my heart unfold?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Worth

 Self worth… thats a hard one to talk about. Why? Why is hard to talk about? What is even harder is the fact that so many people are searchi...