Monday, October 17, 2011

Feeling you

As you can see I am still up writing my heart out in misery. Two in the morning and my mind won't let me rest, I am broken down to say the least. I can feel you as you wallow away in all of your miseries, a drink to your lips just to help you sleep. No more laughing in the middle of the night, telling each other together everything would always be alright. You once again have hidden behind your cape, once again to feel like your life has always been one to escape. Never to be who you feel like you are, never to feel like you mean something to our hearts. I can feel you every step of the way, Your heart you have never been able to hide from me. A mind that only I can understand, that is what it means to truly love a man. A soul to be taken for granted, never to understand the man that covers it. A loving heart I can still see, even in all of my misery. I can feel you hiding in the dark, I wish I was there to give you my heart. You know the words I speak are true, because you can feel me as always to. I am waiting for our dreams to come true, they are only worth living if they are with you. I am dreaming of the time to once again be in your arms, loving you for who you are. I love you so sweetly through and oh god how I really miss you. These tears that slowly pour down my face, are ones of missing you in this empty heart and lonesome place. ILU were for our three specail words and in my heart they are still reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Worth

 Self worth… thats a hard one to talk about. Why? Why is hard to talk about? What is even harder is the fact that so many people are searchi...