Monday, October 17, 2011

Swift kisses

Love softly blow me a kiss, in your arms I am never to be dismissed. My body is taken over by your sweet love and passion, when I am with you there is nothing more for the asking. A tremble in my legs as you hold me up, a earthshaking movement as we make love. Leave me again with promises of tomorrow, chase away my nightmares of horror. Tell me I am beautiful as I am, a better woman cannot be found.

Give me your heart and soul, my love for you will never grow old. A poem to reach you by far, memories that I cannot part. A swift kiss to my cheek, as you come up behind and hold me. A love to never be beat, a love so true you found in me. Love to never be out done, I will still be missing you when the morning comes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Worth

 Self worth… thats a hard one to talk about. Why? Why is hard to talk about? What is even harder is the fact that so many people are searchi...