Monday, October 17, 2011

Never to love again

I have sat here and waited, was two years really wasted? I have laughed and I have cried, believing soon you would be by my side. To feel each other we would always say, but now my body is numb with unbearable pain. A childhood crush to throw away, so young I only wanted my freedom to play.

Regretting so much many years later, promises by you to make my dark days brighter. I am sitting here trying to decide, what your feelings really are inside. Was it a trick of your mind, or were you also to scared to try.

Was this all a playboy on your part, do you really have that beautiful heart? I feel your pain, but I cannot understand, why then the reason you told me you would always be my man. Was I blind or are you really what you say? my lover and best friend through all of our days.

My heart holds you so close I cannot tell the difference between mine and your soul. I feel your arms even though we are so far apart, even that breaks my heart. Your scent still lingers in my mind, your shirt I always have to wear to remember our loving times.

Can you still feel me, tell me you still can. Don't tell me your new love has even taken that! I will love you until the end of my days, my heart still yet has never strayed. I still believe in the words we said, our hearts, minds and souls will be together until the end of our days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Worth

 Self worth… thats a hard one to talk about. Why? Why is hard to talk about? What is even harder is the fact that so many people are searchi...