Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Black as coal

I listen to all of these love
song's and laugh now at their
meaning,fake and deceiving.

Life gives us many heartbreaks
so I have closed that door for
my own sake.

I can be dark with no heart,
understanding that love is a
make believe thing that will
only bring you down to your
knees,this I do not please.

I can listen to the dark side
of the world,the music of turmoil.
I hear and feel the strength
of the words,not the weakness
a country song grieves.

I will spew my words of hate
and hide the heart that has
felt so many heartbreaks,what
a disgrace to be so weak!I am
cold as ice,my heart is black
as coal!Love has grown old!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Worth

 Self worth… thats a hard one to talk about. Why? Why is hard to talk about? What is even harder is the fact that so many people are searchi...