Friday, January 6, 2012

Forgiven

He will never see what is right
in front of his eyes but that is
fine,he can keep denying because
I can finally see and I am fine
without him or his deceiving.

I have found what I was not at
all looking for,my heart now an
open door.His memory still plays
on my mind once in a great while
but I can finally feel free and
smile happily.

There are times like right now
that I wonder if I was really
ever there or was my heart an
replacement,like a spare.Seems
so unfair!

I listen again to songs that
touch my heart,a certain one
means so much more.Unanswered
prayers repeats it's tune in
my mind,maybe now I will see
he was never meant for me.

I will love him until the day
that I die,but as a memory that
I loved even if his words were
nothing more than lies.

I can go now in a brisk step
away from him and may even cry
a tear or two,but my heart can
no longer feel alone,my mind now
no longer will go back to him
and roam.

I will always be grateful to him,
he showed me a life I had so long
ago forgotten,to love with all of
me,and that will forever be in my
mind his graceful memory.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Worth

 Self worth… thats a hard one to talk about. Why? Why is hard to talk about? What is even harder is the fact that so many people are searchi...